How far would you travel to see your favourite star?
Would you just pootle across to the next town or would you be willing to travel to a different country?
In 2011, devoted fans were willing to go those extra (hundred) miles as they made their way from all points of the compass.
From South Uist in the Outer Hebrides down to Penzance in Corwall, from the furthest reaches of East Anglia to the very western tip of Pembrokeshire, we welcomed dedicated travellers from across the UK.
In fact the ticket sales for 2011 highlight just how much of a national venue the Civic had become – of all visitors that year, 22% came from WV postcodes with the remaining 78% willing to put in the hours to get to Wolverhampton.